[3830] WAE CW NC6K Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Aug 12 00:39:17 EDT 2019

                    WAE DX Contest, CW - 2019

Call: NC6K
Operator(s): NC6K
Station: NC6K

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: SDG

   80:   0     0      0
   40:   4     7      9
   20:  36    31     36
   15:   0     0      0
   10:   0     0      0
-------------------------
Total:  40    38     45  Total Score = 3,510

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

I got on a little on Saturday while setting up a new IC-7610 as alternative to
Flex 6700. Lots of things to get right to connect to N1MM+, CW Skimmer, etc.,
but once working, the 7610 is a great radio for the price. I may even buy a 2nd
for SO2R...

Conditions were miserable from here on 20 and 40. The few times I switched the
yagi to 15 M, there were only North American stations calling CQ EU. I also
didn't hear any EU on 80 M, which is very unusual for me.

IMO, this is a contest that isn't worth doing from the WC until the solar cycle
comes back up.