[3830] WAE CW RW2F(RA2FA) Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Aug 12 09:01:39 EDT 2019

                    WAE DX Contest, CW - 2019

Call: RW2F
Operator(s): RA2FA
Station: UA2F

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: UA2

   80:   47    13    27
   40:  216   264    67
   20:  197   212    54
   15:   72   119    42
   10:   15    10     9
-------------------------
Total:  547   618   519  Total Score = 604,116

Club: UA2 CONTEST CLUB

Comments:

I did not work in WAE for many years. Not easy contest)) Hard to take QTC at
high speed in QSB and QRM/QRN especially in LP. On Saturday I didn’t have an
antenna for 15 m - the cable broke,used other band antenna + AT, repaired on
Sunday, but there was no prapagation( The 20 m stack had only two directions: NW
and SE + some problems with RF cable.
But anyway i liked it. Thanks to all for QSO's. See you in SSB part.

73, Dima RA2FA