[3830] WAE CW NA8V Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Aug 12 12:00:01 EDT 2019

                    WAE DX Contest, CW - 2019

Call: NA8V
Operator(s): NA8V
Station: NA8V

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: mi

   80:  114          33
   40:  182          36
   20:  402          45
   15:   66          32
   10:
-------------------------
Total:  764   675   394  Total Score = 565,390

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

Condx not so hot in this neck of the woods, better the second day but still
missing a couple layers of stations.  As usual, condx better and noise lower the
second day when activity takes a nose dive.

Running assisted is a rare experience for me, threw my rhythm off a bit but not
a lot of that with the QTCs anyway.

Thought I had a couple more hours to catch up on QTCs but a change in plans took
me off the radio.

I look forward to the WAE every year.  This time it wasn't quite as much fun due
to the lack of propagation.  I did a lot better than this a couple years ago
running low power.

Maybe next year?

greg/na8v