[3830] CWopsT K0VXU HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Aug 14 18:42:18 EDT 2019

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Aug 14

Call: K0VXU
Operator(s): K0VXU
Station: K0VXU

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: KS
Operating Time (hrs): 0:25

Total:  52  Mults = 52  Total Score = 2,704

Club: Iowa DX and Contest Club

Comments:

K3, Tl-922A, JK MidTri40 @ 65'

Worked on antenna system earlier in the day.  Problem rotating.  Didn't get
problem resolved, so turned beam to Europe and locked it in place.  When CWT
started, first station I heard was IK0YVV.  Did some S&P and then parked and
barked.  Stayed with it for 25 minutes and then had to do other things.  Signals
were really good off front of antenna.  Previously, the antenna was headed east
and I tried my hand at WAE with little success as band conditions and antenna
direction didn't favor Europe.  So now, I hear and work Europe fine.

Thanks to all who gave me a shout.  Many familiar callsigns.

Maybe I will try the 0300 CWT to see how well it does off the back.

73,
Russ