[3830] NAQP SSB W9CJM Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Aug 19 20:17:12 EDT 2019

Overlay Category : ROOKIE
 Default Exchange : Chris IL
       Gridsquare : EN60DS

             Name : Chris Meredith
          Address : 411 N. 8th St
   City/State/Zip : Watseka  IL  60970
          Country : UNITED STATES

     ARRL Section : IL
        Club/Team : Society of Midwest Contesters
         Software : N1MM Logger+ 1.0.7883.0

        Band     QSOs     Pts  Sec  Mt2  Pt/Q
         3.5      24      24   10    0   1.0
           7      84      84   33    0   1.0
          14      38      38   18    1   1.0
       Total     146     146   61    1   1.0

            Score : 9,052
              Rig :

         Antennas :

          Soapbox :

  I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations
  established for amateur radio in my country. My report is
  correct and true to the best of my knowledge. I agree to be
  bound by the decisions of the Contest Committee.