[3830] NAQP SSB W2NPT M/2 LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Aug 21 12:19:01 EDT 2019

                    North American QSO Party, SSB - August

Call: W2NPT
Operator(s): W2MSA N2AAM K2KCC W2ABE
Station: W2NPT

Class: M/2 LP
QTH: NJ

   40:  32     12
   20:  62     25
Total:  94     37  Total Score = 3,478

Club:

Team:

Comments:

Both FLEX stations worked very well. We even had the call signs of
stations from the spotting network displayed on the Flex 'waterfall'
at the exact frequency where they were spotted!

All operators were pleased that they became much more familiar
with using the new Flex radios, especially with the N1MM+ logging
and Telnet spotting integrated with the radios.

Band conditions were not all that great, but we focused on the two
most productive bands -- 20 meters and 40 meters.  The new 'monster
beam' was on the 20 meter station (position 4) and the OCF dipole
was on the 40 meter station (position 1).