[3830] OhQP AA8TA Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Aug 25 07:38:47 EDT 2019

                    Ohio QSO Party - 2019

Call: AA8TA
Operator(s): AA8TA
Station: AA8TA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Columbus, OH

   80:   58     0
   40:   56     0
   20:   12     0
   15:    0     0
   10:    0     0
--------------------
Total:  126     0  CW Mults = 252  Ph Mults = 0  Total Score = 13,356

Club: Delaware Amateur Radio Association

Comments:

15 meters was so dead no RBN nodes picked me up.

Little bit of daytime action on 20 meters; out to CA and OR.

40 meters not as active as I was hoping for.  Very few other OH stations there
are not as much outside of OH.

Picked up some new-to-me counties on 80 and that is where the mults were.
Also lots of noise.  Unfortunately, not as much time could be devoted to
this today.  Seemed like participation was down or I just could not hear a lot.
Numbers way down for me compared to previous years.

Thanks for the Qs and I hope other participants had better luck than I did.