[3830] OhQP KV8Q Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Aug 25 11:12:21 EDT 2019

                    Ohio QSO Party - 2019

Call: KV8Q
Operator(s): KV8Q
Station: KV8Q

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: DELA

   80:  126     0
   40:  101     0
   20:   41     0
   15:    2     0
   10:    2     0
--------------------
Total:  272     0  CW Mults = 92  Ph Mults = 0  Total Score = 50,048

I am sure glad that I got an 80 meter antenna installed for this year's event.
With 20 and 40 not very good, I really needed 80 meters.  Also, glad that I put
up a ten meter dipole in the shack.  That got me 2 more Q's.  With the entire
antenna farm inside, it makes it much easier to get the antennas waxed up prior
to big events like this; but, too much antenna wax seems to curl my wife's hair.
 Had lots of fun working all the OH stations along with the guys out in KS and
my CWOps friends.  Thanks for all of the Q's.  I'm already looking forward to
next year.
73  tom
Rig = TenTec Eagle @ 100 Watts
Antenna = Mag Loop (40 thru 10) and an Isotron-80 in attic 12' above garage
floor and an indoor 10 meter dipole.