[3830] SCC RTTY S53M Multi-Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Aug 25 13:09:42 EDT 2019

                    SCC RTTY Championship - 2019

Call: S53M
Operator(s): S51FB S53ZO
Station: S53M

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH:

Total: 1337   311  Total Score = 892,570

Club: Belokranjec Contest Club

Comments:

RYRY fun. I don't even remember when was the last time I operated RTTY contest.
3830 archive says in 2003.

To share the load Miha, S51FB and I decided to go Multi-OP and double the fun.
One operator position was classical SO2R setup manned with one OP handling two
bands for whole 24hrs. Second position was a third band manned for about 16hrs.

Thanks to everybody who answered to our calls and to our QSY to another band
proposals. Moving mults sure makes it more interesting.

73 & TNX
Simon, S53ZO