[3830] OhQP K8T(@WA3C) Multi-Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Aug 25 20:50:58 EDT 2019

                    Ohio QSO Party - 2019

Call: K8T
Operator(s): WA3C W3NO AD8J
Station: WA3C

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: Jefferson Cty, OH

--------------------
Total:  617    765  CW Mults = 120  Ph Mults = 117  Total Score = 473,763

Compared to last year, we had 585 fewer phone Q's and 37 less CW Q's.  However
we had the same number of mults each year.  Thanks to the mobiles, especially
K8MR that we managed to work 17 times and K8O with 12 Q's.  Rover station K8RYU
was in the log 10 times. We worked all states on SSB but missed DE and ND on CW.
 We had 7 counties that we never worked on either mode.