[3830] KsQP N7MZW Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Aug 29 11:40:12 EDT 2019

                    Kansas QSO Party - 2019

Call: N7MZW
Operator(s): N7MZW
Station: N7MZW

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Cheyenne,WY.

   80:   0       0      0
   40:   0      56      0
   20:   0       1      0
   15:   0       0      0
   10:   0       0      0
    6:   0       0      0
----------------------------
Total:   0      57      0  Mults = 41  Total Score = 4,774

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

[log removed from comments]

START-OF-LOG: 3.0
CREATED-BY: N3FJP's KSQP Contest Log (Out of State) 1.7
CONTEST: KS-QSO-PARTY
CALLSIGN: N7MZW
LOCATION: WY.
CATEGORY-OPERATOR: SINGLE-OP
CATEGORY-STATION: FIXED
CATEGORY-TRANSMITTER: ONE
CATEGORY-POWER: LOW
CATEGORY-ASSISTED: NON-ASSISTED
CATEGORY-BAND: ALL
CATEGORY-MODE: SSB
CATEGORY-TIME: 9.75
CATEGORY-OVERLAY: OVER-50
CLUB: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado
SOAPBOX: Contact with bonus station KS0KS = 100 bonus points.
CLAIMED-SCORE: 4774
OPERATORS: N7MZW
NAME: Chuck Williams
ADDRESS: 3601 Dillon Ave Apt B
ADDRESS-CITY: Cheyenne
ADDRESS-STATE-PROVINCE: WY
ADDRESS-POSTALCODE: 82001
ADDRESS-COUNTRY:
EMAIL: n7mzw1 at gmail.com
SOAPBOX: Icom IC-7300,Heil Pro Micro Headset on VOX operation,and a ZS6BKW
(modern G5RV) Flattop,up 50 feet running N-S at 6,053 feet elevation from
Laramie County,WY. A limited time effort,but fun as always.I had the usual
drive-by Ops who heard me or my audio snippet calling "CQ Kansas,CQ Kansas,
and STILL answered my call even though they WERE NOT IN KANSAS!This never
happened in contesting 20 or 30 years ago,and is a disturbing trend.Hoping I
qualified for the latest issue 2019 stamp.I have the T-shirt,and the Van in
Field Certificate with all nine stamp slots filled from previous activity. Glad
I was able to help a few folks out with the Wyoming Multiplier. The KS QSO Party
is fast becoming my favorite state level event! 73, November Seven Man Zebras
Walking
END-OF-LOG: