[3830] NCCC Sprint N3BB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Aug 29 23:24:36 EDT 2019

                    NCCC Sprint - Aug 30

Call: N3BB
Operator(s): N3BB
Station: N3BB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: TX

  160:   1      1
   80:  14     13
   40:  23     18
   20:  11      9
   15:   1      1
Total:  50     42  Total Score = 2,100

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Very good propagation again tonight, with my getting some good results on 80 for
a change. It sure helps to know the "regular calls" since I could work
several QSOs based on a guess of one or two letters; all but one were validated
when stations came back and we had a good QSO after my CQ.

Nice to work NA4J. Please do return. Thanks for three baggers with K5OT, who is
far enough from me to be a tough QSO on most bands. Our contact on 160 was a
true ESPer, but valid as he peeked out of the QRN just enough. Also thanks for
three bands with N3QE, K4XU, and K8MR.

Five minute segments: 10, 9, 5 (UGH), 9, 9, and 8.

Hope to see everyone in the "Big Sprint" in a bit over one week.
Missed my Louisiana friends: both KZ5D (at the Saints game) and NA5G.

Tnx and 73, Jim N3BB