[3830] KsQP NX6T(WQ6X) Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sat Aug 31 12:49:01 EDT 2019

                    Kansas QSO Party - 2019

Call: NX6T
Operator(s): WQ6X
Station: NX6T

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Fallbrook, Ca.
Operating Time (hrs): 6:36
Remote Operation

   80:    0     0       0
   40:   20     0       0
   20:   77     0       0
   15:    0     0       0
   10:    0     0       0
    6:    0     0       0
----------------------------
Total:   97     0       0  Mults = 56  Total Score = 15,724

Club: San Diego Contest Club

Comments:

This was another WQ6X remote operation from NX6T in Fallbrook.
Amidst all the other QSO parties (KQP & OHQP), the YO Dx contest
and the SCC RTTY GiG, I found time to look for KS counties.
I was overall quite impressed by the number of counties that
were activated; sometimes 4 at once.  Unfortunately, I never
heard any KS activity on 15 & 10.  Was there no propagation
to W6 from Kansas, or was there no 15-meter activity from KS?
LooK for a write up on this GiG at: http://WQ6X.Blogspot.com