[3830] ARRL 160 W4GE SO Unlimited HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 8 00:57:20 EST 2019

                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest - 2019

Call: W4GE
Operator(s): W4GE
Station: W4GE

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: SC
Operating Time (hrs): 9:10

Total:  QSOs = 370  Sections = 93  Countries = 24  Total Score = 75,237

Club: Carolina DX Association

Comments:

Fun but EU was only heard near their sunrise. Ran out of gas at 1AM EST on
Saturday.

My Pixel loop outperformed my bogs and my Pennant this year.  My noise field is
getting higher every year and I can see that this will be a major problem in the
future.

Rig:  K3/P3, KPA1500.
Transmitting Antenna:  1/4wave 80M vertical base loaded.
RX antennas:  NE Pennant, N/S BOG, W Bog, Pixel loop.

Thanks to all who answered my calls.  Best wishes for the holiday season and the
New Year!

Rick
W4GE