[3830] ARRL 160 K1A(KO7SS) SO Unlimited HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 8 04:49:28 EST 2019

                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest - 2019

Call: K1A
Operator(s): KO7SS
Station: K1A

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: MAINE
Operating Time (hrs): 25
Remote Operation

Total:  QSOs = 1520  Sections = 77  Countries = 69  Total Score = 659,336

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

First a big thanks to Ray W2RE and Lee WW2DX, the guys that get things done
at Remote Ham Radio.

Last year I drove W1/Eastport to #1 USA SOHP(U) in this contest, the goal
was to do better. Certainly a great CW call would help, can't do better
than K1A.

The 3 ARRL special contests (10M, RTTY, 160M) are so much fun! Too bad the
160M contest is rigged so that only the stations East of the Hudson can
compete for podium spots.

Making all 3 contests score the same - 1 point Q's X mults, would open up
a whole new bunch of podium winners. It would be great to see!

My stats show 492 EU Q's, almost a third. Conditions seemed very good. The
online scoreboards were very useful at keeping my BIC. Having VA2WA and K1LZ
and W2GD chasing me for the last few hours focuses the attention quite well!

73, Bill KO7SS