[3830] ARRL 160 KU8E Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 8 08:29:26 EST 2019

                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest - 2019

Call: KU8E
Operator(s): KU8E
Station: KU8E

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 20:07

Total:  QSOs = 839  Sections = 74  Countries = 36  Total Score = 201,080

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

K3/100 , KPA500 ~ 600 watts, Inverted L with 8 elevated radials

That was fun for once. Missed about 4 hours of prime time Saturday night to
watch the Ohio State vs Wisconsin football game. When I got back on after the
game had a nice frequency high in the band and had some EU call me which doesn't
happen that often. I about fell out of the chair when JA8EAT called me in the
0900z hour. Later on I worked RT0F which was a new country for me on 160
meters.

Happy Holidays to all my contesting friends..

Jeff