[3830] ARRL 160 KI9A SO Unlimited HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 8 09:02:53 EST 2019

                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest - 2019

Call: KI9A
Operator(s): KI9A
Station: KI9A

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: IL

Total:  QSOs = 305  Sections = 66  Countries = 3  Total Score = 40,656

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Very limited time. 4 hrs..

Tossed an inv L up about 35', one ground rod, 2 1/4w radials, and chain link
fence tied in. Not very efficient, but enough to work what I heard from this
city lot and no RX antennas. 99.9% run. S&P to work friends.

What is it about top band that makes CW sound better, and So attractive to sit
thru noise and weak signals with RX antennas? Man, I love this contest.

73 & CU on 10!

Chuck KI9A