[3830] ARRL 160 K0JP SO Unlimited LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 8 09:47:22 EST 2019

                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest - 2019

Call: K0JP
Operator(s): K0JP
Station: K0JP

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH: MN

Total:  QSOs = 252  Sections = 69  Countries = 3  Total Score = 36,936

Club: Minnesota Wireless Assn

Comments:

Very pleased with the result my long-wire and 100 watts provided. Conditions
were, generally, excellent. Worked 47 states, missing SC, NE and NV (where the
heck was W7RN?). Managed 3 DX with C6, VP9 and ZF. The signals of C6AGU and
ZF9CW were excellent at times. EU was never workable and nothing was heard from
JA, even the big guns like JA3YBK. Overall it was fun but my stamina (partly the
after effects of knee replacement surgery) did not permit as much BIC time as I
would have liked. The excellent activity of the Minnesota Wireless Association
added 28 QSOs to my log and was greatly appreciated. Next year I'll be back at
our Canadian QTH in ONN which VE3CX did a phenomenal job representing! Thanks
for the Qs, everyone.