[3830] ARRL 160 VA2WA SO Unlimited HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 8 12:28:01 EST 2019

                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest - 2019

Call: VA2WA
Operator(s): VA2WA
Station: VA2WA

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: QC

Total:  QSOs = 1607  Sections = 80  Countries = 60  Total Score = 602,840

Club: Contest Group du Quebec

Comments:

WoW! Well that's all history now. I've never believed before that would be
possible to have JA pileup on 160 from north part of the CQ zone 5! There are 6
JA's in my contest log! I had just one JA worked CW on top band since 2006
before that weekend. The two guys from z19 RA0FF and RW0CR came out from noise
load as locals!

Congratulation to K1LZ and KO7SS who were working remotely from two great RHR
sites. In their operation there are three pieces together - a perfectly located
and "quiet" QTH plus "top notch" gear and a great operator
skill. You could only compete with another person using RHR site  )) I would
also say - Great job Ray, W2RE!

That was nice to see a lot of great NA operators on the contest live scoreboard:
https://contestonlinescore.com/scoreboard/?contest_id=113.

Thanks for all the QSO's!

73!

Victor