[3830] ARRL 160 KB0EO SO Unlimited HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 8 13:19:08 EST 2019

                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest - 2019

Call: KB0EO
Operator(s): KB0EO
Station: KB0EO

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: Minnesota
Operating Time (hrs): 6:30

Total:  QSOs = 237  Sections = 77  Countries = 8  Total Score = 38,346

Club: Minnesota Wireless Assn

Comments:

Thanks to Rich N0HJZ for spurring on all the MWA guys to get on - this is not my
favorite contest, but still nice to shake the dust off the 160 meter band. I was
chasing sections and Minnesota stations. Charlie NG0C and I checked in with each
other on 2 meters during the contest - great to have a fellow Le Sueur County
operator on the bands.

I worked 8 countries and 23 Minnesota stations. I was surprised there were not
more California stations on while I operated. I never heard Alaska or Hawaii and
Wyoming was MIA during my time on.

Ice fishing season is upon us, which will cut into my operating time. Some day I
will have to combine the two hobbies and get a portable station out on the
water.

73,

Dan - KB0EO
Kilkenny, MN