[3830] ARRL 160 N0NB Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 8 13:54:15 EST 2019

                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest - 2019

Call: N0NB
Operator(s): N0NB
Station: N0NB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Kansas
Operating Time (hrs): 8:20

Total:  QSOs = 290  Sections = 62  Countries = 3  Total Score = 38,285

Band conditions both nights were about the most quiet I have ever observed at
this location.  Even though I only have a relatively low doublet for 80/160m,
working a bit of DX is always nice.  Operating time was cut short as a bum hip
made sitting for long periods impossible and Saturday evening was even worse.
Fortunately, a few hours of sleep enabled me to put in some good time on Sunday
morning.  I heard JA and UA9 for the first time ever on 160m this year.

Participation seemed high again this year.  Great to see such popularity for Top
Band.