[3830] ARRL 160 K6LL SO Unlimited HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 8 14:11:54 EST 2019

                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest - 2019

Call: K6LL
Operator(s): K6LL
Station: K6LL

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: AZ

Total:  QSOs = 327  Sections = 77  Countries = 7  Total Score = 56,700

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

I have a pretty high noise level on 160, so it was kind of interesting the way
this contest played out.  I was about 70% S&P, and the bandmap was very
productive for about 4 hours, with an average rate of about 90.  Then I abruptly
ran out of stations that I could hear, even though the bandmap was full of
stations and multipliers from Skimmers in Arizona, Southern Utah and Southern
California.  It was very obvious when it was time to quit.

.