[3830] ARRL 160 NN4RB SO Unlimited LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 8 15:27:41 EST 2019

                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest - 2019

Call: NN4RB
Operator(s): NN4RB
Station: NN4RB

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 4:53

Total:  QSOs = 115  Sections = 53  Countries = 2  Total Score = 12,980

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

My operation was two bic times.  Friday night for about 2 hours (50 QSOs) and
Saturday night for about 3 hours (65 QSOs). The only local I heard during my
operation was KC4D and I worked him on Friday night.  I heard a lot of PVRC
members and work many.  There were a few stations that I could hear but not
work, but most I could work running barefoot with 100 watts.  I did enjoy
listing to the CW and comparing what I was coping to that of the decoder.  I am
noticing that I am improving.  I think that may be because I am getting accustom
to what is expected.

Rick
NN4RB
Rick
NN4RB
N1MM+ (telnet) with CWGet decoder
ICOM IC-756PROIII
80 Meter OCF used as top hat vertical at about 44' with Kat-500 tuner at the
base