[3830] ARRL 160 NE9U SO Unlimited HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 8 16:34:26 EST 2019

                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest - 2019

Call: NE9U
Operator(s): NE9U
Station: NE9U

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: wi
Operating Time (hrs):

Total:  QSOs = 1208  Sections = 82  Countries = 42  Total Score = 312,108

Club: Minnesota Wireless Assn

Comments:

A lot of firsts for me....
I won SOALP last year from my new QTH.  Hear pretty well, so gave SOAHP a shot
this year knowing it would be tough to crack top 20 or so!
Rate didn't seem to be a lot different HP vs. LP.  Did have more DX and more DX
calling in though.  My best DX total and also my best QSO totals.  Think I
worked a few new DXCC.
The early mornings are a real drag...whatever happened to guys waking up in the
morning and getting on the air?  Used to get an early morning spike.  I didn't
notice that either day this year.

Station:

K3
Alpha 87A