[3830] ARRL 160 W3DQ Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 8 18:29:38 EST 2019

                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest - 2019

Call: W3DQ
Operator(s): W3DQ
Station: W3DQ

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Washington, DC

Total:  QSOs = 305  Sections = 61  Countries = 4  Total Score = 40,430

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Spent far more time than I had expected. The neighbor's new artist studio raised
the noise floor to the degree that I heard very few DX or west coast USA. Need
to work on RX antennas and overall CW skills.

I was pleased both with my good rates S&Ping (unassisted), and that I didn't
totally embarrass myself running. Lots of fun nonetheless!

73,
Eric W3DQ
Washington, DC