[3830] FT RUp WT2P SO Unlimited LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 8 19:07:28 EST 2019

                    FT Roundup - 2019

Call: WT2P
Operator(s): WT2P
Station: WT2P

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH: IL

Total:  249  State/Prov = 45  Countries = 13  Total Score = 14,442

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Dabbled in this contest, had decent runs on FT4 and when condx got tough,
switched to FT8 to get mults and countries. From my station it was a learning
exercise of knowing that some stations even though they were decoded, if they
were below a certain noise level my time would be better spent elsewhere.

Ran SO2R, alternate sequences (i.e. radio 1 odd, radio 2 even). Was fun on FT4
to have a few back to back contacts. 0552Z I had 4 Q's in one minute. Yippee?!

Overall, still had fun. No 160 setup this year so this was a fun diversion for
the weekend.

Flex 6600 + Maestro, GHE switching, N1MM+ with 2 WSJT-X windows running. Wires
and 100W. Saved on my electric bill for this contest.

73,
WT2P