[3830] FT RUp WV4P SO Unlimited LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 8 19:16:06 EST 2019

                    FT Roundup - 2019

Call: WV4P
Operator(s): WV4P
Station: WV4P

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH: TN
Operating Time (hrs): 23:59

Total:  733  State/Prov = 51  Countries = 53  Total Score = 76,232

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

Wow, Where to begin.... If not for the Online Scoreboard and Chasing K6JO Levi
I'd of stopped after the first few hours. He finished less than 500 points Ahead
of me, Congrats !  Well over 100 dupes (not included in score) Well over 100 not
in contest mode that created endless loops to get rid of.

My log is Sketchy at best. In any other contest I'd turn in as a Check Log.

When they made FT-4 as a Contest Mode, it SHOULD HAVE STAYED THAT WAY.... this
would have been very enjoyable. The makers gave Way to much credit to the
"Operators".

FT-4 produced more Q's on every band, but only by about 10%