[3830] ARRL 160 N5AW Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 8 20:27:20 EST 2019

                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest - 2019

Call: N5AW
Operator(s): N5AW
Station: N5AW

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: STX

Total:  QSOs = 325  Sections = 80  Countries = 27  Total Score = 81,106

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Started out just looking for mults and making 1 contact per mult. After I got to
a little over 60 sections new ones got so hard to find I began working anyone in
the call area where I needed a section. Second night I finally CQed and had a
couple of nice runs. Ended up running about 1.5 hours total - rest S&P.
Sunday morning I was about to give up on getting my last US section - Wyoming.
Had heard it several times working others but couldn't get one to call me nor
could I find one CQing. Then heard a mini-pile up on the low end of the band and
turned out to be Wyoming. So worked all sections but VE4 and NU and NT. Big
signal from RT0F Sunday morning who was still readable an hour after our
sunrise. EU1WW had the biggest signal from Europe - most of the other Europeans
were right at my noise level. Not a big score but had fun.