[3830] ARRL 160 KL7SB(@KL7RA) SO Unlimited HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 8 20:50:27 EST 2019

                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest - 2019

Call: KL7SB
Operator(s): KL7SB
Station: KL7RA

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: Nikiski, AK

Total:  QSOs = 705  Sections = 79  Countries = 32  Total Score = 236,097

Conditions were fantastic. We're probably never gonna win this one from Alaska,
but looks like we're right up there with the scores from the Big Guns on the
West Coast. The only records list I can find is from 2010, but between that and
looking at 3830 results since, we'll probably get the Alaska record (set in 2010
by Rich.) Considering my goal was 100K, I'm tickled pink and glad I hung in
there myself, unlike Jeffrey Epstein.  Next up, ARRL 10M next weekend.  Goal is
to make a Q.

73
Steve