[3830] FT RUp K8O(K6JO) SO Unlimited LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Dec 9 00:03:58 EST 2019

                    FT Roundup - 2019

Call: K8O
Operator(s): K6JO
Station: W6MFJ

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH: California

Total:  816  State/Prov = 53  Countries = 41  Total Score = 76,704

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

Had a pretty good time considering the conditions. My goal was to play the mult
game because I was pretty sure I could do pretty well on Qs. I feel like I did
pretty good on that goal from the WC. As many of you know N1MM had dupe checking
issues and it seemed like it may have been logging the wrong state some
times(?). So I am curious what the LCR of is going to look like; never thought I
would say that in a FTx contest. Thanks for all the QSOs and sorry for the
dupes.

73 de K6JO

P.S. The K8O call is for YOTA month more info on the QRZ.COM page.