[3830] ARRL 160 K7GA SO Unlimited HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Dec 9 14:45:42 EST 2019

                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest - 2019

Call: K7GA
Operator(s): K7GA
Station: K7GA

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: YUMA, AZ

Total:  QSOs = 125  Sections = 55  Countries = 1  Total Score = 13,915

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

[log removed from comments]

Home fresh (toast) from inpatient/lumbar surgery (Phoenix).  Dawned on me that
it was ARRL 160 CW weekend when I saw all the bandmap spots. And still had the
really bad, temporary Inv-L (full size max NVIS- vert section only 30 ft and
just one radial draped on the ground) up for VP6R (successful!). Could not
resist (its actually a disease).  Armed with nasty prescription pain meds and
lots of caffeine to keep me from drooling on the paddles, managed only 5 hours
in mini chunks of an hour or so.  Unprepared and far from ideal, it was fun
nevertheless to soak in all the sweet CW music!
K3/P3/KPA500 and KAT500 for S&P, AL-82 for running
START-OF-LOG: 3.0
CREATED-BY: N3FJP's ARRL 160 Meter Contest Log 4.6
CONTEST: ARRL-160
CALLSIGN: K7GA
LOCATION: AZ
CATEGORY-OPERATOR: SINGLE-OP