[3830] ARRL 160 K6AM(@WA6TQT) Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Dec 10 09:58:03 EST 2019

                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest - 2019

Call: K6AM
Operator(s): K6AM
Station: WA6TQT

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: ORG (see below)
Operating Time (hrs): 22
Remote Operation

Total:  QSOs = 1126  Sections = 79  Countries = 34  Total Score = 297,642

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

Conditions were very good here. A and K stayed low all weekend allowing many EU
stations to answer my CQ's.  It was raining lightly most all the time making it
very very quiet.  I doubt it will ever be this good again in my lifetime.

NOTE: I operated our group's remote station about 60 miles north of here for the
very first time from my home here in central San Diego (SDG).  Out of habit, I
sent everyone SDG as my section.  However, after some reflection, I now realize
that the actual transmitter is a few miles over the section boundary in the ORG
section.

After consulting with the ARRL, I was advised to "Leave the section “as
sent” in the log lines- that way no one gets penalized for a busted exchange.
Enter the correct section in the header so the results show you in the correct
location."

I apologize for the confusion.

John, K6AM