[3830] ARRL 160 W4MYA(@W4HZ) M/S HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Dec 10 14:21:33 EST 2019

                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest - 2019

Call: W4MYA
Operator(s): K4OSO W4PM
Station: W4HZ

Class: M/S HP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 24:08

Total:  QSOs = 876  Sections = 76  Countries = 30  Total Score = 203,838

Club: Central Virginia Contest Club

Comments:

It's a pleasure to operate from W4HZ Jonathan's station.  His high inverted vee
antenna plays very well.  We could not get the rig to key via the F keys so
Milt, K4OSO, had to do all sending via a paddle and the FTDX-101D's internal
keyer, much like I had to do at W4PM at W4DR the first night.  Fortunately we found
and fixed the problem the 2nd night and I was able to do it right.  The problem
was I am getting too dam'n old for two all nighters in a row and found myself
falling asleep at the key.  Not good for QSO rates.

It was also a pleasure to use my long time friend's call W4MYA in this contest.
Many folks recognized the call. A number of "RIP"'s and
"Dude"'s were included with the exchanges received!

Thanks for the Q's
73,
Puck W4PM