[3830] ARRL 160 N4WW SO Unlimited HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Dec 10 22:54:16 EST 2019

                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest - 2019

Call: N4WW
Operator(s): N4WW
Station: N4WW

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: nfl

Total:  QSOs = 716  Sections = 80  Countries = 47  Total Score = 214,630

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

I try not to get too serious about this contest as the old body doesn't like the
lack of sleep for all of the night. Tried going to bed at 2 am and woke up at 5
am so hammered the band for another 2+ hours.

Second night I had to sleep because work at 7 am. So I hung in there for 6+
hours.

Tried to give Wolf nn7cw a little competition with a few extra multipliers but
cant keep up with his endurance or intensity and only had 3-4 more mults. I
might have won the grey beard competition of n6ar/wx4g/n4uu/n4bp. Guess Dick
k9om opted out for ft8.