[3830] CWopsT WS1L HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Dec 11 10:09:47 EST 2019

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Dec 11

Call: WS1L
Operator(s): WS1L
Station: WS1L

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: MS

Total:  68  Mults = 68  Total Score = 4,624

Club: 599 DX Association

Comments:

Elecraft K3S, KPA500, vertical antenna

Third week of playing in the CWT!  I even got to work a little late due to
this...

For the first time I had N1MM set up correctly BEFORE the contest began.  I
worked my way up 40M doing search and pounce until I found a clear spot on 7.047
near the top of the activity then settled down to run for the last half or so.
Personal best 68 QSO's.

Other non-members worked: W7SW John, N9EXL Lyndel, WG3J Eric, AD0LI Jim, K8NYG
Gary.

I had hoped to get on tonight but looks like I need to be in to work early
tomorrow so unlikely.  May have to wait for the holiday break to do any of the
other time slots.

Thanks all for the Q's!

73 de Chuck, WS1L