[3830] CWopsT WD6T(@N6RO) HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Dec 11 23:04:54 EST 2019

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Dec 12

Call: WD6T
Operator(s): WD6T
Station: N6RO

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: CA
Remote Operation

Total:  110  Mults = 102  Total Score = 11,220

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Tried to get set up to use 2 kbds running N1MM from home, but my config file
apparently got clobbered and couldn't get RX switching to work right, so gave up
and set up with N1MM running at remote station.  Much trickier for me than
having two keyboards.

Not a great night with noisy conditions.  Dual CQing but no answers on 80 for a
long time. around 3:25-3:30, no answers on either band!

Best moment was being called by ZS1C on 40.  Thanks Raoul!  Now, if I could have
done it on 80. . .