[3830] CWopsT K9ZO HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Dec 11 23:09:22 EST 2019

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Dec 12

Call: K9ZO
Operator(s): K9ZO
Station: K9ZO

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Illinois
Operating Time (hrs): 44 min

Total:  104  Mults = 103  Total Score = 10,712

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

I was across town with grandkids helping with homework while their mom had
surgery. We picked them up from school, stopped by McDonalds, basketball
practice, and a music concert before bringing them home. Arrive home after CWT
had started.  40 was in great shape, but I was not there long enough before
things thinned out.  80 was also good, but only spent the last 13 minutes
there.

The 40 inverted vee played well. I will have to raise it a bit more.

Finished the EW beverage today including pulling up a ground rod and moving it
another 100 feet farther.  Still have inside wiring, but good progress for the
winter.  Had a nice visit from KG9N after the 1900Z session.