[3830] NCCC Sprint N3BB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Dec 12 22:41:00 EST 2019

                    NCCC Sprint - Dec 13

Call: N3BB
Operator(s): N3BB
Station: N3BB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: TX

  160:   3      3
   80:  16     14
   40:  19     16
   20:  13     11
   15:   9      7
Total:  60     51  Total Score = 3,060

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Wow, what great conditions. Fifteen was open from coast to coast just as the
starting bell rang. Best condx in a LONG time. Twenty as well. Got off to a
wonderful start, but had one really bad five minute segment. Think that ART,
KZ5D, caught up with me, and my "Spies" tell me he cleaned up on 160
meters.

At any rate, what a blast. My PC and Printer have decided to act up, and the
printer still won't print out the DAT sheet, so will skip the # of best QSOers,
but certainly W9RE was up there. Thanks as well to W5JAW for several bands, a
very nice surprise (and help). Got W0BH at the VERY last few seconds on 160 for
a nice ender.

A real blast tonight. Five min segments: 12,10,13, 11, a FIVE!, and 8. That one
dip was a bummer inside a hot night.

Tnx to all, Jim N3BB