[3830] ARRL 10 KD9MS SO Mixed LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 15 18:30:29 EST 2019

                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest - 2019

Call: KD9MS
Operator(s): KD9MS
Station: KD9MS

Class: SO Mixed LP
QTH: EM57

   CW:  17      9
  SSB:   3      3
-------------------
Total:  20     12  Total Score = 888

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

After all my years of contesting and ham radio, I have never experienced meteor
scatter until Saturday morning. Stations were either in the ether and just about
unreadable or they were 40 over for about 30 seconds. It was enough for me to
work a few stations, but it was dismal. I had my radios opened all the way up
with full receive amps and the widest filters I could put on for SSB and CW.
Nothing. But I did quit with a cool score, not by choice, but still...

73, Craig KD9MS