[3830] ARRL 10 VE6TL SO CW LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 15 18:55:39 EST 2019

                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest - 2019

Call: VE6TL
Operator(s): VE6TL
Station: VE6TL

Class: SO CW LP
QTH:

   CW:  17     8
  SSB:
-------------------
Total:  17     8  Total Score = 544

My first contest working entirely meteor scatter!  No other mode was available
at this northern latitude during the solar minimum.  Thank goodness for my
panadapter that allowed me to see when a signal would pop up on the band.
Unfortunately, most signals only last a few seconds - enough time to hear a
letter or two and no more.  States were CA, WA, OR, NV, MT, UT, NM and a few in
Calgary, AB to round out the list.  The good news is condx can't get any worse!

Jerry VE6TL

TH6 at 13m above ground
FTdx5000MP barefoot - 150W