[3830] ARRL 10 VE4GV SO CW HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 15 20:29:22 EST 2019

                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest - 2019

Call: VE4GV
Operator(s): VE4GV
Station: VE4GV

Class: SO CW HP
QTH: MB

   CW:   6     5
  SSB:
-------------------
Total:   6     5  Total Score = 120

Club: Radiosport Manitoba

Comments:

The results of this weekend’s ARRL 10 M test from VE4 land are best expressed
by paraphrasing a segment of the movie Billy Madison with Adam Sandler:

 “My score is one of most insanely idiotic submissions ever sent to 3830. At
no previous time, in my entire 48 year amateur contesting career from VE4 land,
did this year’s ARRL 10 m score approach anything close to this abysmal
number. No one would consider this a  rational, worthwhile use of anyone’s
time or resources.  Nobody, (other than 6 stations that included 2 local VE4s)
benefited from the countless hours I spent scouring an empty band for the
faintest of signals that might be heard. The time spent on this endeavor was
utterly wasted, devoid of reason and purpose, never to return.

I award myself 120 points for the 6 QSOs, and 5 sections (obviously no DX)and
may God have mercy on my soul.”

It cannot possibly be worse from here.

Rob VE4GV