[3830] ARRL 10 W1NN SO CW LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 15 20:45:05 EST 2019

                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest - 2019

Call: W1NN
Operator(s): W1NN
Station: W1NN

Class: SO CW LP
QTH: OH
Operating Time (hrs): 6
Remote Operation

   CW:  51     24
  SSB:   0      0
-------------------
Total:  51     24  Total Score = 4,896

Club: North Coast Contesters

Comments:

The best hours in this contest are during the night my time so I just operated a
little here and a little there throughout the weekend.  It was fun trying to
work the short-lived stations that would go from S9 to S0 in the space of a few
seconds.  I obviously hear a lot better than people hear me, because a lot of
stations couldn't pull me in.  Best DX was XE.  Only non-NA station heard was a
weak PX2A.  My low tribander is fixed west, which doesn't do much in this
contest.

73, Hal W1NN remote from Tokyo