[3830] ARRL 10 K2XR SO Mixed Unlimited HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Dec 16 00:15:19 EST 2019

                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest - 2019

Call: K2XR
Operator(s): K2XR
Station: K2XR

Class: SO Mixed Unlimited HP
QTH: PA

   CW:  308    50
  SSB:  102    32
-------------------
Total:  410    82  Total Score = 117,752

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

Was looking forward to the rocks of course as I stuck my neck out there a tad.
Typical Geminids here in general.  Very good Friday night, superb Saturday
morning. Some decent burns the second day.  Not sure if it was fewer meteors or
fewer stations to work the second day.  Did manage to find an opening to
California the first night.  It was NOT meteors of course.   K3EST and N6US were
in there for a number of minutes, and others in the area were able to work them
as well.  Hard to have double hop with no apparent evidence of a first hop.
Perhaps some lucky non ham farmer in the midwest.  4 continents heard, only 3
worked. V51YJ was heard here as was EA8RM ,  D4Z spotted, but not heard here.
CT and EA from Eu were very workable.    See you next year, thanks for the Q's