[3830] ARRL 10 NJ3K SO CW LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Dec 16 18:18:21 EST 2019

                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest - 2019

Call: NJ3K
Operator(s): NJ3K
Station: NJ3K

Class: SO CW LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 00:11

   CW:  11     9
  SSB:
-------------------
Total:  11     9  Total Score = 396

Club: North Coast Contesters

Comments:

I did a single op, 100 watt, non-assisted, CW only. Conditions were
poor, at least that's my opinion. I did hear PY and LU but they never heard
me. The QSB was very long sometimes 10 minutes or more until I could anyone
then they would drop into the noise before I could complete the QSO.

QSO'S 11, POINTS 396, TIME ON 11 MINUTES. It was a lot more time than 11
minutes but that is all the time I could actually make a QSO. I had a
Presentation on Smith Charts Saturday morning to do and then our local club
Christmas party on Sunday. So not a lot of operating time.

Better
conditions are coming? I hope.

Bruce A. Manning NJ3K