[3830] ARRL 10 AD0K SO CW LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Dec 16 22:58:13 EST 2019

                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest - 2019

Call: AD0K
Operator(s): AD0K
Station: AD0K

Class: SO CW LP
QTH: TX

   CW:  29     14
  SSB:   0      0
-------------------
Total:  29     14  Total Score = 1,624

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

My meager attempt at the 10m contest. Only able to spend 3 hours total on the
air and conditions were not good. Mostly TX stations, but found a brief opening
to the east coast and then one to the west coast. I heard an XE but could not
raise him. No caribbean or South American stations were heard from my QTH.
Operated 100w to a Mosley TA-63 at 40 feet. There were stations I could hear but
could not raise. At 0400z on Friday night (2200 local) I heard a MN station, but
could not get him to hear me. All in all, I had a good time, despite poor
conditions. SFI was only 68.