[3830] CWopsT K8Y(AA4LS) LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Dec 18 12:01:04 EST 2019

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Dec 18

Call: K8Y
Operator(s): AA4LS
Station: AA4LS

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: NC
Operating Time (hrs): 00:25

Total:  50  Mults = 49  Total Score = 2,450

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

I was needed this morning with farm work so I could only operate a few minutes.
I just operated SO1R using the special event call.

My 40m dipole came down out of one of the trees and turned into a vertical
dipole without me knowing it and I operated using that on 40m, it seemed to work
well but not as well as the dipole for sure.

If my 40m had not fallen down without me knowing it and I wasn't needed for farm
chores it would have been a good day to try for 200 QSOs, the propagation seemed
really good. Hopefully I can be in the 1300z again next week.

See you in the other sessions as K8Y!

73,
Charles - AA4LS