[3830] CWopsT OH3BCX(OH1ZAA) HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Dec 18 23:00:07 EST 2019

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Dec 19

Call: OH3BCX
Operator(s): OH1ZAA
Station: OH3BCX

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: KP20XW

Total:  12  Mults = 12  Total Score = 144

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

Stayed up all night repairing degenerated
equipment. Checked back on Aurora. 1300Z
had over 45 GW Hemisphere power, 1900Z was
hovering around 40 GW. Now it was just over
20 GW. On 7 MHz I tried ten minutes to get
K4QS, but signals came just fractionally over
the QRN. Then around 0335Z I heard Howie N4AF
with a bit stronger signal (my dial 7028.29)
but suddenly the signal was gone after half
a dozen of my attempts. The strong ones early
in the hour were F6HKA and DL6KVA on 7 MHz.
Anyway got two DX: Heijo EA8OM and Vic 4X6GP.
Merry Xmas to all CW-ops and a prosperous
New Year! Thanks for all fabulous QSO's!
Cheers/73, Zaba OH1ZAA #1856