[3830] CWopsT N4ZR HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Dec 19 09:19:29 EST 2019

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Dec 19

Call: N4ZR
Operator(s): N4ZR
Station: N4ZR

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: MD

Total:  101  Mults = 91  Total Score = 9,191

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

My first 0300 session, and I'm paying for it today (Thursday).  Lots of fun
doing solely S&P.  I use N1MM+'s Available Mults and Qs window, and rarely
wander below the 5 latest spots.  I find it's quite easy to get S&P rates
over 150 for last 10's, and good fun.  It's too bad that running produces higher
scores in this and other settings, because I enjoy assisted S&P a lot more.