[3830] CWopsT N7WY HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Dec 25 09:42:42 EST 2019

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Dec 25

Call: N7WY
Operator(s): N7WY
Station: N7WY

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: SW MO
Operating Time (hrs): 0:53

Total:  57  Mults = 47  Total Score = 2,679

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

20 meters was my first choice where I worked ik0yvv and heard nada other than
him.  Went to 40 meters and then to 80 meters where I picked up NA participants.
 With one 20 meter contact logged I went back to 20 meters with 15 minutes to go
and heard LZ5R very loud.  My rarest 20 meter contact was with Fabian - it has
been a while.
K3, alpha 87a, Yagis on 20 and 40, inverted vee on 80.