[3830] CWopsT WS1L HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Dec 25 15:24:44 EST 2019

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Dec 25

Call: WS1L
Operator(s): WS1L
Station: WS1L

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: MS

Total:  90  Mults = 79  Total Score = 7,110

Club: 599 DX Association

Comments:

Elecraft K3S, KPA500 amp, Vertical for 80/40, LPDA for 20-10

Best score yet!  Really pleasantly surprised how many folks were QRV on the
holiday.  Thanks to all!

Started on 20M with the beam pointed to Europe but after 30 minutes with only
North American stations in the log I turned it to the west.  A little while
later I moved down to 40.  Ran on both bands, seemed to work pretty well.  Rate
was mostly decent, seldom had to CQ.